New Life Faith Center, an independent congregation, is committed to and believe the following doctrinal truths:
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written word of God (2 Timothy 3:15-17, 1 Thessalonians 2:13, 2 Peter 1:21).
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost (Deuteronomy 6:4, Isaiah 43:10-11, Matthew 28:19, 1 Thessalonians 2:13).
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death and in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years (Matthews 1:23, Hebrews 7:26, Acts 2:22)
- In the blessed hope--the rapture of the church at Christ's coming.
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ (Genesis 2:17, Genesis 3:6, Romans 5:12, 19, Romans 10:8-15, Ephesians 2:8-9).
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- The Baptism in the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it (1 Corinthians 12:4-31, Acts 1:4-8).
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life (Romans 12:1, Galatians 2:20, 1 Peter 1:15-16).
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life, and the other to everlasting damnation.
In case you are wondering or you hear or see any of the following:
- Prophecy or Interpretation of Tongues (1 Corinthians 12:7-10, 1 Corinthians 14:1-5)
- Lifting up Holy Hands (1 Timothy 2:8, Psalms 14:1-5)
- Laying on hands (Mark 16:18, Acts 28:8)
- Speaking in Tongues (Acts 2:4, 1 Corinthians 14:18, 39)
- Word of Knowledge (1 Corinthians 12:8, 1 Corinthians 2:11-12)
- Singing in the Spirit (1 Corinthians 14:15, Psalms 149:1)
- Dancing before the Lord (Psalm 150:4, Psalm 149:3)